Monday, November 19, 2007

Satisfied with Lack. That is the only thing we should be satisfied with...

"One thing i desire, one thing i seek. To gaze upon your beauty, your majesty. God of my Salvation, lifter of my head. Teach me how to live oh Lord, in Your righteousness. So I pray to You, so i pray to You.

Lord Your name, is higher than the heavens, Lord Your name is higher than all created things. Higher than hope, higher than dreams. The name of the Lord.

In the day of trouble, You cover me. In the secret place of refuge, Lord I will sing. So I pray to You. So I pray to You.

Lord Your name, is higher than the heavens, Lord Your name is higher than all created things. Higher than hope, higher than dreams. The name of the Lord.

I will seek Your face, call upon Your name, Jesus. And all I want is You, Jesus, Jesus.

Lord Your name, is higher than the heavens, Lord Your name is higher than all created things. Higher than hope, higher than dreams. The name of the Lord."


What beautiful lyrics! May this words from a song i love, touch you all. He is such a beauty!

"Father, I pray for great breakthroughs in the lives of my cell members. Father teach us to only be satisfied with LACK. This means Lord, teach us to NEVER be satisfied with what we have now, but to seek greater intimacy with You. Lord help us to understand that we can never be complacent with what we already have. We have to always ask for more from You Lord. Greater passion, greater intimacy, understanding, love for others. Father, I ask You be centre stage even during this period of time. Lord I pray against academics now. That In Jesus name, I bind the spirit of academics, that it will not replace You in our lives. Lord, i pray for Quality Time spent with you in the midst of this reading week for my cell mates. I pray for NO COMPROMISING of time when it comes to spending time with You. I pray for discipline, and time management. Father, I pray for the lives of every single cell member now. Those that are going through tough times, those that are giving up, pls Lord, restore them. And please change us from within, that we know how to love, to understand, from Your perspective. I lift up everyone into Your hands. Fill us with the Holy Spirit that will be our guide as we live each day for You. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!"

No comments: