Monday, December 3, 2007

marathon testimony

hey cell i have 2 testimonies to share durin my marathon experience...

1. i was abt to have diarrhoea when i juz started the race at abt the 4km mark...
i dun tink i can finish the race if i went to the toilet... so i prayed tat Dad will take it away... and i rem "God is bigger than our problems"... He did take it away but it came back a while later... i can feel my faith decreasing so i prayed and focused on God again... then it went away fer the rest of the race...

2. i was preparin to jog all the way to the finishin line aft i walked past the 40km mark... but when i took off, both legs cramped... then i prayed fer strength knowing tat God didn't bring me to the 40km mark to give up... He answered and i jogged to the finishin line...

last but not the least, pls pray fer a fast recovery fer me =D i'm sunburnt, my lower back, thighs and the part behind the knees are aching like mad... an old man can overtake me easily =p fer those who know Gabriel [bob's cell] pray fer him too he's worse off coz he's havin blisters on his soles... thanz!

all the best to those still havin exams! jiayou! seeya at cell outing this fri!

No comments: