Sunday, November 11, 2007

Power Spotlight - Jesus

"Jesus is the only Spotlight that is powerful enough to shine into the inner most parts of our hearts and reveal the things that we need to change. Yet at the same time, He alone can give us the grace to change for the better, and become more and more like Him."

"Lord, as You continue to bring all of us thru this season, this time where everything just piles up on us, this period where the academics take its tow on us, be gracious to us Lord. Watch over us and give us the passion to want to spend time with You, daily. Father, I pray that the fire that You have placed in us, keep flaming it. If it can be like a forest fire, Lord I pray for that to happen in all our hearts. Not just a bush fire. Lord I ask for a forest fire in all of my brother's and sister's hearts. That even when exam periods come, studies is still NOTHING, when it compares with intimacy with You. Lord, I ask that You will honor those who seeks You first for You said that if we seek You first, the Kingdom of God and all Your righteousness, ALL these things will be added unto us. I lift up everyone in the cell to You Lord. Bless them and watch over them as they enters into their last week of school and as reading week begins. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!"

No comments: