Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just some thoughts

Here I am writing a blog post 13 hours before my exam :) . I just received notice this week that I've failed to get a place in the summer internship I was trying for. While it does make me feel somewhat disappointed, I'm quite amazed at the things I believe God is reminding me I can now do since the 2 months overseas isn't there anymore.

I now have more time for guitar class, the opportunity to take part in any camps etc during the holidays, more time to meet up with friends coming back from overseas, free time to start learning to drive (after putting it off for years despite my father and sister's nagging), and more. As I think about it more, I believe that not being able to go might just be the better deal! I'm still contemplating and praying over what to do with my 3 months break (work maybe... suggestions?), but I think I should give thanks to God here for closing the door this time. I believe He really knows best!