Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bus testimony

Hello dear cell! A short testimony to share of Dad's faithfulness =)
I was on the bus to my tuition kid's place yesterday. I forgot to press the bell to alight at the stop! but then the bell was pressed and i quickly rushed off the bus. When i looked back, no one else got off the bus. I believe Daddy sent an angel to help me press the bell so tat i wun miss my stop!

I was occupied with calculating my tithes when i forgot to press the bell. This month i'm [some of u also] are getting the GST credits and my tuition fees so i had to prepare my calculations in case i missed out some tithes.

As much as i believe Dad's grace is given regardless of wad we do, i believe Dad also chooses to honour us for our efforts to honour Him [no matter how small it may seem]. Like how He pressed the bell for me when i was calculating my tithes =)

love,
kev

No comments: