Saturday, June 14, 2008

060608 cell meeting debrief

Dear cell,

This is the debrief for 6june 2008!

anchor verse: Jn 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
=> We want to bear fruit which lasts.

objectives:
Set 2 goals for cell for the rest of 2008, apart from stated campus segment goals.

Responding to the campus segment goals, our cell will facilitate praying in tongues, prophesy and praying for healing during cell session and have a faith target of 40 salvations.

To reach out, our goal is to meet at least 1 prebelieving friend for a meal/other activity once every 2 weeks.
We keep them in prayer, initiate spiritual conversations/share testimonies and love them sincerely.

To reach in, our goal is to meet at least 1 cell mate for a meal/other activity once every 2 weeks.
We can pray for each other, chill out together, write each other encouragement cards and call up absentees from the previous cell meeting to let them know that they are not forgotten. =)

Let us achieve the goals consistently and then review them to make our efforts more effective, allowing the Holy Spirit to work through us =) Do feel free to comment.

love,
kev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am fresh on here. I stumbled upon this site I have found It extremely helpful & its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Around.