Saturday, January 26, 2008

hey guys,
thought i should share sth coool with you all.

today, i attended a briefing held by my uni.
and i amazingly got to know 2 people.
one's gg to stay in the same hall as me.
and the other's gg to be in the same course as i am.

i've prayed for true real friends as i go over.
and these 2 are really GOD sent.
in the short time tt i spent with them, it was alot of helping each other and clarifying whatever doubts we have about the procedures we have to get done etc, instead of getting stuck after the initial "so how old are you?" kind of questions.
i feel that its God's way of reminding me that He's with me as i go over and that with Him, i will be able to overcome whatever big small problem that comes my way.

and also, i un-intentionally found out that both of them are non-believers.
which was also a reminder that i'm not just gg over to be happy, study, graduate and come back.
i'm excited that He's got sth in store for me :D in that place, some miles away.
i pray for courage and wisdom for the right words.
cos alot of times i just melt into a pool of human lard and miss out on telling others what God has done in my life.

THANK GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS :DD and HIS LOVE for the imperfect us.

in awe,
eeli

No comments: